www.Allthingsribbon.com

Finally a bow to buy an outfit for!

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

But it's my favorite..


I was so excited to get my first shipment of dresses in. They arrived, we opened the boxes and there it was. I fell in love with this adorable pink dress with cap sleeves. Of course I put two aside for my little darlings and they love them too. Nothing is better than a little girl in a dress that makes her feel like a princess.

Now for the bad news. They have discontinued this little dress. I have seen the same style, but different fabric~~Oh well on to bigger and better things, right?

Well, I have two left. A size 2 and a size 8. They are up for grabs at the shoppe, click on the link to take you right to it...Hurry, I know you will love this dress as much as I do. Did I mention it is machine washable~gotta love it!

No comments: