www.Allthingsribbon.com

Finally a bow to buy an outfit for!

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Flower Stack Hair Bows


I have had several requests for Red White and Black Hair Bows to match weddings this season. The flower stack is a darling combination of several types and colors of ribbon. So original and unique. I decided I needed 2 new color combinations in this very style. The Black and White which turned out darling! And the Red White and Black, I love hounds tooth ribbon I thought it the perfect addition to this hair bow, it is the second layer look real close, the red gives it that picture perfect final touch! So congratulations to all you beautiful brides! I hope you loved your little flower girls Flower Stacks!

1 comment:

Telisha said...

These are the most beautiful bows!! I don't supposed you want to pass on the secret of how to make them? =0)

All of your stuff is so pretty. Thanks.