www.Allthingsribbon.com

Finally a bow to buy an outfit for!

Monday, May 4, 2009

Flower and Pearl Clips

Here is what you will need

low temp glue gun

clips

velvet

scissors

cute flowers

glass pearls I got these at Hobby Lobby (I love Hobby Lobby)

Cover your clips with the velvet-I use velvet for the no slip grip. It stays put! Remove any of the extra flower parts- we will only be using the petals


I like to flatten the surface after I attach the flower, the pearls will sit nicely if you do not skip this step.


Almost done...


Normally I am opposed to glue showing, a little will poke through after you attach the beads, nothing terrible. As long as you don't get crazy. Add your pearls (quickly) and your done!





I think they turned out adorable. Wasn't that quick. This is the perfect time to be on the lookout for the spring branches at the local craft stores. You will certainly be able to find some cute ones. I like the pearls too! The possibilities are endless, a clip for every outfit. Super Fun. If you make them, let me know, I would love to see em!
I am working on the dress up tutorial....it is on its way! Stay tuned




No comments: