www.Allthingsribbon.com

Finally a bow to buy an outfit for!

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Lace and Vintage Ribbon Baby Bands

This adorable headband was so fun to make! I made the three little roses with the same vintage ribbon I use for the ribbon blooms, they are so tiny and delicate...

To make this headband all you need is 10 inches of lace, a few lengths of a thin ribbon to make the ribbon roses and ribbon blossom. I used a little bit of tulle that I shaped into a bow and I carefully burned the edges to give it a vintage look. I love the brown velvet stretch lace, I think it finishes it off perfectly. I enjoy taking a little pile of supplies and creating something adorable that will last forever! This little lace bow would also look adorable as just a clip or even a set~~

I am working on the tutorial for the small ribbon roses and hopefully will get that posted soon!

No comments: