www.Allthingsribbon.com

Finally a bow to buy an outfit for!

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Things I love

I love Spring! I realize it is almost over for most of you, but it just started here!





I love it when my kids take my camera.



And. I love new dress shipments! I think I love them as much as Goose does. She is always so excited to get the huge boxes open. She loves every style we carry. Last year she even "bought" a dress for her Raggedy Ann. You can imagine how excited she was to see the new Navy polka Dots and Stripes Sundress. She of course wanted one for Miss Ann but I said "Not this time Goose" We need to send one to Aimie.



Aimie said...
Oh my gosh!! These dresses and bows are fantastic!! All of my girls would look stunning in them, but if my oldest got one, then she could share it with her younger sisters :)

Aimie - mom to 5 girls under 7 :)


Congratulations!!




Now, I don't envy you the decision on who gets the dress. 5 girls! (I have 5 sisters-I think I would have got the dress being the oldest).




And believe it or not Goose is totally excited for you! (I just have to keep reminding her)


Huge Thank yous to everyone who took the time to blog about this giveaway! I really appreciate it.




I still have to post the follower prize winner and the referrer winner....Congrats to Babes in hairland! I have a code for you! And the lucky follower. CStoddard2 Email me!

5 comments:

Aimie said...

THANK YOU!!! I am so excited!!!

Queenie Jeannie said...

Congratulations Aimie!

Judi said...

Congratulations to the winner! I am glad that spring is finally coming around for you. We are full out summer down here. I never thought I would have to keep the kids inside because it is "Too Hot!" gotta love it.

Becky @ Babes in Hairland said...

Congrat's Aimie - and I'm keeping my fingers crossed! :) ??!

Becky @ Babes in Hairland said...

Hey Jen -- head back over to my blog - I've nominated you for an award!